Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2017

Another heads up

Unfortunately my App decided to drop my latest blog entries when I wanted to sync them, so instead I lost them. Great.
Anyway, here a short summery of what I was up to.
As you have noticed my Blogs entries are still back in February!

So I am in Australia at the moment and have been working on a shipyard in Sydney for over a month. Now I am traveling again. Till today (11.5.) Silja traveled with me from Sydney to Brisbane, from where I am writing this.

I am doing well and like being on the road again. Now Silja has left and I will be traveling up to Cairns (a city further north on the east coast) alone, or maybe I'll find someone to tag along =)

Have a great week/ weekend/ day and cheers mate!


These quite large lizards can be found in many places in Australia! This one was hanging around our hostel garden
Silja and me enjoying super hero ice cream :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen